DCS are a well know manufacturer of fans for dust collectors and other industrial applications. All fans are designed to achieve the optimum duty point required to ensure the most efficient fan is selected for your business. We are experienced in manufacturing:
- SWSI (single width single inlet)
- Radial Bladed
- Backward inclined
- Replacement impellers
- Replacement fan housings
Our fans can be built with various finishes, such as epoxy coating, powder coated and two-pack sprayed. The fans can also be manufactured from numerous different types of metal, stainless steel, mild steel, aluminum and composite material. DCS can supply fans that will suit a variety of installations, altitudes and can handle temperatures up to 400°C.
Your DCS representative will provide professional advice and the best fan to suit your application.
- Direction of rotation is determined from drive side of fan (see Note 2 and 3).
- On single inlet fans, drive side is always considered as the side opposite fan inlet (even when driven through fan inlet).
- On double inlet fans with drives on both sides, drive side is that with the higher powered drive unit.
- Direction of discharge is determined in accordance with diagrams. Angle of discharge is referred to the vertical axis of fan and designated in degrees from such standard reference axis. Angle of discharge may be any intermediate angle as required.
- For fan inverted for ceiling suspension, or side wall mounting, direction of rotation
- Discharge is determined when fan is resting on floor.